Smart, Sexy, Sassy & Bitingly Witty

June 07, 2005

Customers Suck! The Customer Is Never Right!

There are times I become totally disgusted by some of the crap people publish online these days that I log out for weeks at a time. That is until I need driving directions or want to order a pizza and once again find myself wasting hours & hours clicking site to site.

My shitty attitude towards the web was quickly changed sometime in between what was intended as a quick & easy Google search and hour number 2. I stumbled across CustomersSuck.com and poof it renewed my faith in the creativity that is brought out in many people online.

CustomersSuck.com reminds me of one of my favorite Rants site BitterWaittress.com, which has been bashing crappy well know people for years now. You have have check out the shitty tipper's database, hopefully you don't find your name listed among those bashed by bitter restaurant employees around the country. These two sites need to share databases and see who wins the Worst Customer Award. You can get some fun stuff from cafepress.com from both sites as well.
of some of the earlier personal website online. Customers Suck! The Customer Is Never Right!

          



 
 
 
eXTReMe Tracker