Smart, Sexy, Sassy & Bitingly Witty

October 11, 2005

The Rules Top Ten Question Page

Rule #7: "If he does not call, he is not that interested. PERIOD!

We know this is hard to accept, but it's not that he hasn't called because he's busy, or because you didn't smile or talk enough (or did too much). It's not that he lost your phone number. The bottom line is, if he hasn't called, he's not that interested.

Sounds like a NO brainer right? Apparently for one of my best friends its never that easy, and there is always some "but" involved.

- "We have so much fun with each other, BUT he lives 1600 miles away".
- "He really likes me him, BUT he has a boyfriend".
- "I met this HOT guy & we hung out the entire time, BUT he hits on other guys infront of me or ignores all night long & goes home & sleeps with my friend. BUT, I am sure he didn't poke my buddie on purpose, so I will keep calling him."

Dr. Jacobs suggest you read He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys

-dedicated to My Princess "LeakyBottom.com" - Love You Bitch!

Read more The Top Ten Real Rules

          



 
 
 
eXTReMe Tracker